Find the perfect home
If you are in the market for your perfect rental home, you have come to the right place. As a prospective tenant, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams. Once you are a resident, we have a suite of tools to make your rental experience the best it can be.View Listings Resident Portal Sign-up
Resources & Links
Resources to make your stay comfortable
For our current residents we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable and rewarding. Use our website to submit any maintenance requests or just to drop us a line and let us know how we are doing. We love to hear from our residents.Pay Rent
Resources & Links
Frequently Asked Questions
Applicant(s) net income should be three times the property rental rate.
Positive Landlord References
- Any open bankruptcy ( a bankruptcy to which new claims can still be added).
- Any collection filed by a property management company, landlord or mortgage company.
- Any collection file by a utility company (electricity, gas, water, sewer)
- Any eviction or Unlawful Detainer action.
What is an eviction (aka unlawful detainer or forcible detainer)?
- An eviction is a suit brought by a landlord to obtain possession of rented property and receive payment of back rent. The first step is a filing, when the tenant is served and a trial may happen. Many eviction suits never go to trial and less than 10% result in monetary judgment. Evictions only appear on a credit report when there is a monetary judgment; many property managers mistakenly think that they can rely on the credit report to uncover prior evictions. Platinum accesses a nationwide eviction data is based on filings so many more evictions will be uncovered.
- Any current 30 Day notice.
- Any income level (or combined income level in the case of married applicant's which is less than three times the rent of the home applied for.
- Any instance where income of the home applied for cannot be verified.
- Any conviction for the selling of drugs, or possession of drugs with intent to sell.
- Any conviction for any crime against a person or property.
- Any employment reference which states that the applicant will be terminated in the near future where the potential income drops below the minimum qualification requirement.
- Any gross distortion of the truth by the applicant on the written application.
- Any incomplete application.
- Any undisclosed addresses.
- Any non-response from the applicant for additional information after three days.
- Medical Bills in Collections.
- Student Loans in Collections.
- Foreclosure of Pre-Foreclosure Status on Mortgage.
Should you feel that your situation warrants special consideration due to some extenuating circumstances other than those listed above, you may submit your request in writing with your application. This request must be made upon completing the application process and must include an explanation of your circumstances and any supporting documentation necessary.
ANTI-DISCRIMINATION: No applicant shall be declined for residency on the basis of their race, sex, religion, maritial status, familial status, age, or by any other method of discrimination by treating one person or group different than other persons or groups who have the same characteristics, or by any laws, legal codes or regulations that prohibits discriminatory practices. We abide by all fair housing laws.
Request an Activation Link
Complete the form below and we'll email you the activation link you'll need to set up your account
Platinum Property Management
6120 Windward Parkway Suite 165 - Alpharetta, GA 30005
Atlanta Property Management | Atlanta Homes for Rent | Marietta Property Management | Alpharetta Property Management | Lawrenceville Property Management | Smyrna Property Management | Kennesaw Property Management | Cities Served