Maintenance Frequently Asked Questions
Your Maintenance Requests streamlined:
Tenant Portal login page, enter your email address and password and click the Log In button.
- Note: Be sure to use the same email address you have on file with your property management company, the first time you access the system you will be prompted to create a password and activate your account
- You are logged into the Tenant Portal
- Click the New Maintenance Request button
- The Create a New Maintenance Request page loads, on the page:
- Enter a description of the problem and what needs to be done to fix it
- Select the radio button to authorize the management company to enter with their key
- Click the Submit Request button
- Your maintenance request is submitted and you will be able to track status of your request within the Maintenance portion of the Tenant Portal
Emergencies would include:
- Active water leaks that may damage home
- Gas leak
- Furnace not working (Note: No A/C is not considered an emergency unless 90+ degrees outside.
- Anything else that puts the tenant or property in danger